Safe holidays in Ischgl
COVID-19 summer information 2021
We will fully implement the statutory behaviour and security measures for COVID! The measures will be constantly adapted to the requirements of the Austrian Federal Government. Please note that changes may occur time and again.
General hotel information
General information about the hotel - COVID-19
- You will find plenty of space in our hotel – there are about 30 guest beds in the hotel
- In our lounge, wellness area and bar, it is therefore no problem to keep the required distance.
- We ensure the safety of our guests and employees with our cleaning concept and the associated increased cleaning & disinfection intervals
- Plexiglas panels have been installed where they are required
- Disinfectant stands are available at the hotel
- The minimum distance of 1 m must be observed in all areas of the hotel
- The passenger lift may only be used alone, or with members of the same household
- Unfortunately, we have to forego handshakes and hugs
- Please carry your own mask, which may be required in various infrastructure facilities in the area
- The legal requirements are being complied with at all times – for our health is our top priority.
- If you feel unwell, if you have a fever, etc., we ask you to stay in your room and call reception.
Check-in / Check-out
General check-in/check-out information
- Check-in from 3 pm is available in your room or apartment.
- The check-out time remains unchanged at 10 am – we ask you to observe the check-out time & vacate the room by 10 am to ensure cleaning & disinfection intervals for you.
- We ask you to keep your passports or ID cards ready when you check in.
- If you are a group, we ask that one person carries out the check-in. To check-in groups as quickly as possible, it would be good to provide us with your identity documents and contact details with your mobile phone number (the address and phone numbers of the people arriving) in advance.
- When checking in, we will also need your phone number so we can let you know if there is a suspected case of Covid immediately.
- Please settle your invoice at the front desk by 8 pm the day before so that check-out can run smoothly.
General information about the wellness area
- All of our saunas, steam bath, infra-red cabin and rest room are open – a minimum distance of 2 m must be kept.
- Restrictions are in place due to the distancing rules in terms of people capacity – per sauna. The maximum number of guests per sauna is displayed in front of the saunas.
- During the summer months, our wellness area is available following pre-booking.
Cancellation terms - summer 2021
General information about our adopted cancellation terms due to COVID-19
- Less risk when booking directly over us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can reschedule your reservation to the 2021/2022 winter season or the 2022 summer season 7 days before arrival free of charge
- Cancellations 7 days before arrival: 90% of the total price
- You can only cancel or reschedule in a written form.
- We recommend that you take out travel insurance to ensure you are covered in the event of a COVID infection.
Travel cancellation insurance - cancellation insurance:
Our partner for travel insurance - Europäische Reiseversicherung
Simply calculate the premium and book. Click here to calculate your premium.
For more information on Hotelstorno Plus insurance, click here. (PDF file)
NEW! Despite the pandemic status, the European Travel Insurance provides insurance cover for sickness due to COVID-19! Details of this accommodation can be found here. (PDF file)